Monday, September 26, 2011

Week 9 gone - Hello Holidays.

Okay i have 2 weeks holidays now which is really good to try and work on my animation, i would love to actually relax instead of breaking my balls trying to get my work done.
But i have to work on my animtion! I havent done any animating and i need to start that!

On Friday the last day befor holidays started i asked Jack as much as i could about how i would put my 3D world into a 2D program and he helped me out. I would need to make a playblast of my master camera as a image sequence. this is so i can import the images into ToonBoom and draw over them.

I was thinking that the playblast is just a low quality render of my scene and i do have some shots that i need to extend or slow down because some of my shots jump straight away to the next shot. I would rather edit and animate at the same time so i will need to e-mail Jack to find out how i would do this.

i hope i get lots of work done or im screwed and becoming an accountant.

No comments:

Post a Comment