Friday, October 21, 2011

can't render at home.

After uni i continued working on my animation at home. I decided that i kinda know what i have to do with the 3D stuff so ill try and get it fixed.
so i fixed up the window texture.
i got 3 pictures of the wall for when Alice draws but the texture still looks really blurry.
i fixed the door texture
and tried fixing the floor texture but it still doesnt look so great, I cant go higher then 2048pixels. It might have to stay like that. (IT LOOKS HORRIBLE)

So i fixed up what i could and wrote down what frames i need to re-render.
I went into the batch render and made a new copy of it and then changed the location of where the scene is saved so it could render the frames from there. Once that was done and i had a look at the old render comands to make sure i wrote it out right. Then i saved and souble clicked on it. The only thing that happened was a black box came up and then straigh away disappeared.

I checked everything and it was all the same. I noticed in the second round of rendering the comand had '-proj' in it so i added that in and saved then tried again and it did the same thing. Im not to sure why that happened and i really wanted to do it on my own and not have to annoy Jack about it. On tuesday i might try on the uni computers, there might be something wrong with my Maya.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment