Thursday, October 13, 2011

(almost) Final 3D Work.

Wednesday was a good day!
I got the right program that i need for animating and i got help with one of my problems with my 3D room.

Jack helped me out with fixing up the door handle UV, He saw that the UV went back to its original state and he had no idea why it happened. I think that maybe i didnt delete history and i moved it or something.. i dont know.
I also showed him when i do a render, my textures look like there from the 60's. Jack said it could be that i havent deleted history on all my items. So i did that and now they look just right.

When i got home after uni I printed out the FINAL and i mean final!!! UV for my room, because the UV for the door handle stuffed up it had to be changed around which means that the painted texture i did before wont match up. Then i made a Lightbox copy, painted it, scanned it in, edited it in Photoshop and then finally assigned the UV to the door handle. Then i assigned the door texture too! so now its complete.

After that i remembered that i had to add the two photographs that Alice looks at. So I cut and edited them and assigned them like a texture onto the photoframe type thing i have in the room. I also made a section in photoshop under the photos where i could put writing. I kinda made it like Alice wrote it. One says "daddy mum and me." and the other one says "mum holding me." I did this so the audience can understand who they are.

I also did a back up on 3 different usbs and im planning on doing another back up on my laptop.


WHAT IS LEFT TO DO!!
The only thing left to do is:



1. Finish off book shelve-assigning last of textures.



2. Make final wall and add texture

3. The final good quality render.

No comments:

Post a Comment