Tuesday, October 18, 2011

guess who has more problems?

me me me eme mememem em mem mem me me me me me me me emmem em e em em em emememememememem me!!!

The problem i was having yesterday with the image sequence going spaz and changing size has been fixed thanks to Darren! it seems that ToonBoom doesnt like .IFF files so i changed them over to .JPEGs and now its all good! which made me very happy! so in class i organised files with the frames in each folder. When i got home i changed all the files to .JPEGs so now they work in Toonboom.
Now here comes the problems:
Problem 1:
the quality of the render looks so crap! some of the textures look great but other ones look so pixelated and blurry!
THIS FRICKEN MEANS that i have to fix up the textures again and re-render that shot!
but wait theres more! its not only one shot that needs to be fixed its funbsfjcking most of them! the stupid walls and stupid everything!
BY THE WAY THIS INCLUDES PROBLEM 2,3 AND 4!!!

im so sick of this. no sound done no animating done my backgrounds might as well say there not done.

im just going to cry now and join that amazing accounting group.

No comments:

Post a Comment