Thursday, October 20, 2011

friday, friday, going to cry on friday.

umm.. i dont know if this can be fixed.
Im in the animation cupboard now and i wanted to make sure that everything in my 3D world is right so when Jack comes at 10am i can start rendering.

When opening my file an error keeps coming up saying
"runtime error This application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way"
and then in Maya it says "//error:free memory is low. Memory exception thrown"

Im freaking out! I remember from last friday that Jack said that Maya doesnt have to be opened to render so i have a little hope that maybe everything will be fine i just wont be able to open up my file again.
But also i need to make sure that the render is 1920x1080 and that the image sequence gets saved as a .JPEG
I hope this can be fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment