Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day Nine.

I pretty much still didnt do much.

I was working from my laptop because i wasnt at home and I've had this laptop for ages! its a mini one and the screen is too small.
anyway i never finished changing the .IFF files to .JPEG files and when i went into the folder to get the pictures i needed the .IFF files werent there. This is because i don't have Maya on my laptop. So I installed Maya which took forever!! and went to change the pictures.
I got a few done until my laptop started to go crazy! The scroll bar on the side of the screen just kept moving/skipping up and down and when ever i clicked on the scroll bar to move it, it would just keep spazing out.
So i couldnt do anything on my laptop!
THIS means i need a new one! and i need it before i go back to uni!
i can not work on my mini laptop for toonboom.

so many problems.

When i was at home i fixed it all up on my desk top and started doing basic pencil tests for the main key poses. I will continue tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment