Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day Five.

JARROD!!!
i couldnt post a comment for some reason.
but i was going to post back: "haha thanks Jarroxd, i know that5s why i=m not an ingrish teachder"

anyway, back to what i did on friday.
I havent gotten an e-mail back from Jack so now i'm alittle worried because i cant get the last 2 things to work and i havent started animating.
I did however find some more sound effects and an ambiant piece for the beginning of my titles.
I also looked online for tutorials on how to render, and the best way to combind 3D and 2D.

So with the combinding of both mediums i need to render my 3D background as an image sequence and then import it into Toonboom. The problem is that i dont think my computer can handle it, so on Monday i think ill go to uni and use a computer there, even if i dont have the last 2 things fixed i should just do it. I just hope i do it right.

Also i met Kenny at Young&Jacksons and gave his CDs back and gave him time indicators for when i want the music to go from minor to major. His going to record and sent me the file.
So thats pretty much what ive done, i need to find a few more sounds and i think i will do some more test animating with the playblast image sequence that i have.

but right now, i feel really worried that some things wont be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment