Monday, October 10, 2011

The Day Before Uni Starts.

Monday!



I'm still feeling very sick and couldnt concentarte on doing any work.


I'm really worried about working with ToonBoom now. since im having so many problems with it, i just don't know what to do.


I really dont want to use any other program because i'm getting used to working in ToonBoom. I feel so sad and i really dont understand what i should do.


OKAY

So accounting is amazing! We learnt about this guy named Frank Doyle and he invented something about the 5cent piece. I dont know i wasnt listening. I cant wait to use the calculators with the paper that comes out the from the top... you know which one yeah???

I'll find a picture, hold on...

Its so cool!! By the way Bounnong saw how much fun Jarrod and I are having in accounting that he wants to join too!!! i told him i got a few extra application forms so he will soon be with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment