Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bits and pieces.

Today i had Jack's class and we worked on our animations.



Jack helpped me out a lot with one of the toys that i want in the 3D room.

He showed me how to make a button and make the toy look like it has stitches around it.




(click on picture to see it bigger)









i only need to make another toy and have paper, pencil and paint brushes made. Ohh and also a wall with a door that can open and close.

i also need to paint my textures, then everything in my 3D room will be complete.



Other things i did today was


- finish an essay thats due on friday


- did as much as i could on the 3D bunny toy.


- completed new shots in storyboards, scanned in. (need help organising it in a compostion animatic)


- tried working out how to use frames in photoshop (need help with it) (Darren taught me)


- and finally i tried working on my colour world.







I'm having a few problems with getting the coulours right. I have been looking at colour wheels on the internet. I think i just need to keep testing.





i would like to use purple and yellow together for my mushroom/tree.

i came across this website and it helps out a lot trying to figure out what colours are complementary. And purple and yellow work well together i just need to get the right shades together.
















No comments:

Post a Comment