Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday is before Monday.

Now first thing.


i didn't do any work on Friday night, i really needed to relax.
On Saturday i worked on my assignment for my performance for the screen class. It was very interesting, the topic is about the 12 basic principles of animation. I didn't really know much about it but i did heaps of study and now know a lot more then what i use to.
I only worked on that for a few hours and then i had other things to do.


So the second thing.


I have work on Sundays.... which is for the whole day! so i don't really get a lot of time to do any work. Also work is really busy on Sundays!


However today i did make a quick list of things i have to do.



I know my writing is really bad, but i was writing while i was trying to work.
So i'll just explain a bit about some of the points i have made.

1. I have decided to change some of my shots in my storyboards. An example is that in my original idea i had Alice see the colour world just through the door frame. Now i have decided that i want her to go in and look at the colour world in a panning shot from left to right.

2. Because some of my shots have changed the timing will be different.

And the rest i have already explained.




Also another problem is that on Monday's i don't have any Uni BUT i go to work! so that is also another full day at work. However on Monday's it's a whole lot quiet, so i do take any writing work i have to do for homework. It's hard because most of my work requires a computer, so i'm very limited with what i have.















No comments:

Post a Comment