Friday, August 12, 2011

Jack = mean :D

Friday.... END OF WEEK 3!!!!
already?

So i got to uni at 9am and worked in the animation cupboard until 11:30am. I mostly wrote a post for Thursday and then worked on my assignment thats due in week 4.

After that i had to go to a "board meeting" thingy where i had to talk to some guy about the teachers and how i find the course going. (it was boring)
I do REALLY enjoy my classes, and the teachers are awesome!

Then i had Jack's class where we worked on our animations...... JACK!!! told me he got my e-mail but of course he didn't write back, i understand why he doesn't it's because the questions i ask or the problems i tell him can't be fixed without him looking at the problem.
But i got the messy UVs fixed up, the reason was that i still had History on my item and i must of moved the item aswell, which means that the UVs move around too. So the history is deleted my UVs are fixed!

I also had to use Planner Mapping on each item in the room, and save them into the Data folder, so now i have a back up of each item.

I also had my last class with Huni! she's a great teacher and i'll miss her very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment