Thursday, August 25, 2011

the power just went out.

The computer took forever to load up, and i still had my harddrive plugged in when it happened. THANK GOD that its okay.

i got an e-mail back from Kenny and it seems that he also has a sort day on Wednesdays. I've asked to have a meeting next Wednesday on the 31st of August.
I hope everything runs smoothly.

I'm also in the animation cupboard, kinda wasted an hour.
first off i couldnt log into the compter, Andrew helped me and the internet cable wasnts connected, so that was like 15 mins gone.
then i was posting the blog before and wanted to post the head blowing up video and it wouldnt work so that was like 20 mins.
THEN the power went out and the computer took a while to set up.

so now its just after 10am, i have some essays to do for an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment