Friday, August 5, 2011

friday, friday got to get down on friday..

okay so..

i got to uni 2 hours before class even started and tried to work in the animation cupboard.
time goes so fast!! i worked on my storyboards because there are some shots that i have decided to change.

also during Jacks class i worked on my storyboards and Jack re showed me how to fix up my items in my 3D room to UV layouts. so i wrote down all the steps i had to do.

so the list of things i have to complete when i see Jack next is:
1. set camera shots in 3D
2. set UV layers and save pictures
3. must complete paintings.

i guess i should explain number 3.. so i showed Jack my concept art and i really enjoy using ink with water. i really want that type of texture for my room. so he said if i was to fix up my UV layers and print it out, i can use it as a guide and paint the area where the UVs are!!

this helps me out a lot! i never thought i could do something like that... i really love learning new things everyday!!

so i really have to organise myself and complete the work Jack set out for me, when i get these done i will be a few steps closer to completing my short!!

No comments:

Post a Comment