Friday, August 12, 2011

Might Have Found.

This must have been luck!!
On Friday night my friends and I went into the city, some of my friends were running late so we decided to wait for them in Young & Jackson which is right opposite Flinder St Station.

One of my friends said we should go up stairs we went up and got some spots and we were right next to a guy playing an odd shaped guitar (i don't know what its called) and well he was good.
Okay i kept thinking about my animation and mostly about my sound! and then i asked one of my friends if she played violin, she said she use to years ago!
I always find people that use to play violin and don't remember now.
After asking her i turned back to the guy playing his guitar and he was putting it away and then picked up a VIOLIN!! Was this the best timing ever?? yes it was!!!

So i thought i'll hear him play one song and if i like it i'll go talk to him. HE WAS AMAZING!
I went up to him and said "That was beautiful, how long have you been playing violin for?"
He said "thank you, i've been playing it for 15-20 years"
Holy crap! This made me so happy he has such a long time experience!
so then i said " I'm a film student and i have been looking for a violin piece for my animation that im making, would you be interested in producing something for me?"
He said " Yeah defenetly, I've done something like that before for a student"
So he asked me what i was doing and where i go to study.
I asked for his business card and he told me to e-mail him! :D and then when i was leaving i said bye and he reminded me again to e-mail him haha!

His name is Kenny and he is from The Whiskey Gypsies.

No comments:

Post a Comment