Tuesday, August 30, 2011

colour world.

I realised that i wasn't really doing much work on my colour world and decided to work on it today in Darren's class.

I already had the basic structure of how i wanted it to look all i needed to do was make final line and colour work. my original background for my colour world was a simple sky blue with white clouds. i really liked it but during my travels i always look at the clouds, i have a odd fasination with clouds, i just love them. Anyway i take pictures and take note of what the colours are.
i also think about how the clouds make me feel, my mood.

So when the clouds/sky has a pinky orange look to it, it makes me feel happy and calm. so i tried getting a similar result for my colour world.

This is the original:






And this is what it looks like now:






I really like the change that i've done, the original was really bright and looks too cliche.
My new sky looks a lot different and doesn't kill the eyes.

I have also been working on my mushroom/tree, it's coming along, and i have also been testing colours out too and i've picked the perfect purple and yellow.

OOOhhhh yeah!!! and i set all my camera shots in my 3D world.

I wish it wasnt week 6 already, time equals too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment