Tuesday, August 2, 2011

WEEK 1.

The first week back at uni went so fast!!
Time is slipping away and before i know it, its week 14 and ill hand in my animation.. lets hope that its finished!

So i got given all these assessment sheets! There is so much work to do! and half of it isnt even for the animation i am working on! I dont get how my teachers think ill actually have time to do all this work :p
Well i have to be a soldier and fight through it...

So during the first week back, i was talking to one of my classmates Bounnong and he was showing me what work he had done on his animation. There was one scene were he had a seed grow into a flower. I really liked the way it flowed and moved and he told me he did it in a program called Flash. So when i got home i started to do some testing for my swirls that come out the sides of the door Alice draws, and it worked out really well for me!! I'm so happy that i got that problem out of the way... but i still do have a billion more problems to fix.

On Wednesdays class, which is with Jack. He told the class to write down our 7 week milestones. So that once it hits week 7 we should have completed everything that we wrote down.

So for my milestones i wrote:
- Sound:
Should have a basic rough cut of sound and organised to become a final music cut.
organise a list of foley
- 3D Background:
Should have all 3D elements complete, with camera sets.
(3D render in week 10)
- 2D Colour world:
Should have 2D colour world complete.
-Alice:
Should have basic keys mapped out.

I'm hoping that i will get everything done before the end of week 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment