Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bounnong was annoying on Thursday!

Like i said last week i can't write on Thursdays because i go from Uni straight to work and finish late.


Yesterday i had Darren's Visual Effects class and we worked on one of our assessments which is to make a background in photoshop and then use greenscreen footage over the top in Shake.


In the morning Darren took us out in the bloody cold! so we could get some pictures of plants that we could use in our background. Alex and I took the pictures but then i started to get too attached to the SLR Camera. (I REALLY WANT ONE!!) and so i took heaps of pictures!


I really need to work on my photoshop skills!


This is BEFORE:


















And this is AFTER:





Yeahh... i really need to fix this up!


I havent really had much practice with editing pictures in photoshop. So that's something on my list of things to learn.



So thats what i did on Thursday!


P.S. This is Gerard Butler, he is a babe!





THIS IS FOR YOU BOUNNONG!!!















P.P.S. JACK NEVER SENT ME AN E-MAIL BACK!! MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!

1 comment: