Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Painting Textures.

Hello week 3.




Time is going way to fast. Today i was trying to work on my 3D set, i really wanted to try and get my UVs organised and print them out, but of course there is always a problem.


i tried working on the UVs and there were some sections of an item i couldn't sew together or they would just go all spaz! So i couldn't get a layout of my items that i wanted. Mostly all the sections were broken up into little pieces so when i tried putting them back together...... grrrr... let's just say it was fustrating and i wanted to flip the table over.


Of course i sent an e-mail to Mr jack telling him my problem and I'm hoping he will help me tomorrow. For once why can't things just go the way i want them to!!??


I ended up printing out the one UV structure that i have which is for the drawing desk. I used my lightbox and made a few extra copys of it so i could paint over the area.



This is my lightbox that my boyfriend Matthew made for me over the holidays.
















This lightbox features carry handles on the side for easy travel, wooden wedges to bring the top frame to an angle and a cover that goes over the persepex.... sounds like I'm trying to sell it or something.


What i did was get out some paper, ink and water so i could paint different textures for my room.






On the paper is the outline of the drawing desk in my 3D room.









After painting the drawing desk i decided that i might aswell just paint a whole A4 sheet of paper so that i could use it for the room.


I did a few A4 sheets, some might look very much the same but they all have unique textures to them and i like the way they came out.


When i get help from Jack i will be able to do some paintings for the rest of the UVs.



















The drawing desk x2.


No comments:

Post a Comment