Sunday, August 14, 2011

The e-mail.

I just sent an e-mail to Kenny from The Whisky Gypsies and I'm freaking out!!
I'm a little nervous! I was looking at the computer screen for half an hour trying to figure out what to write!!
This is what i sent:
___________________________________________________________________
Subject: Your Music, My Animation.
Sent: Sunday 14th of August 2011, 8:25pm

Dear Kenny,

My name is Josie Saade and I am a Film Student at Holmesglen Institute of TAFE, Waverly. I am currently in my 2nd year of my degree doing a Bachelor of Screen Production - Animation.

We met on Friday the 12th at Young & Jackson and i spoke to you about doing a Violin piece for my animation titled "NEW DOOR."

If you are still interested I would like to know when you would be free? And how much it will cost?

If you would like to look into this more i do have a blog that has information about my animation:
josiesaade.blogspot.com

Thank you for your time.

Josie Saade.

___________________________________________________________________

Now i wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment